Proudly positioned on the corner of Hobart St and Flinders St in the family master planned community suburb of Johnston is this stunning 5 bedroom family home.
Although lived in, the home presents as almost new and is perfect for larger family buyer or those looking for space both inside and out. Boasting an impressive street presence with fully fenced gardens, this is one you won't want to miss.
The family friendly layout is perfect for modern day living and provides a massive 220m2 floor plan. With a combination of both formal and informal relaxation zones there's sure to be enough space' for the entire family.
* A well-appointed kitchen that's perfect for any home chef and is complete with modern stainless-steel appliances including a free-standing gas cooktop, as well as a dishwasher, stone bench tops and ample storage options. There's also an island breakfast bar - the ideal "good morning" meeting area as the family prepares for work or school.
* The master bedroom suite features garden views from big breeze-catching windows, full size walk-through-robe leading into a massive ensuite. Complete with his and hers basins and dual showers this is the ultimate parents private retreat.
* Bedrooms two, three, four and five also have garden views from big windows lots of built in robes and are a great size.
* A luxurious main bathroom comes with bath, and extra-large vanity. There's a separate loo too, so no more early morning rush-hours.
* Even the laundry is impressive with size and its practicality. This laundry is complete with built in cupboards, stone bench tops and over-sized stainless-steel trough.
* Entertain all year round with this spacious rear verandah over-looking the back yard. Private, secure and the perfect entertaining area - just add family, friends and the BBQ.
* For those seeking even more room, the double garage has been enclosed and converted into the ultimate theatre room. Cinema nights here we come!!
* Add all of this to year-round comfort of full air-conditioning & ceiling fans everywhere. Wait ....... there's more, ......... this home comes with Solar hot water AND 22 Solar PV Panels on the roof producing approximately 4.5kw of power saving you thousands of dollars each year in household electricity costs - now we're talking!!
* All this within close proximity to the shopping at Zuccoli, Palmerston CBD and Coolalinga a short drive away. Private school is within an easy walk or bike ride with a variety of Public Schools within easy reach.
* Lot 10362 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 905m2
* Easements: Nil known
* Rates: $1,900 pa (approx.)
* Zoned: SD (Single Dwelling)
* House size: 227m2 (approx.)
* House Built: Circa 2013 (Certified 1 Feb 2013)
* Solar PV Panels: Installed and certified August 2018
If you need the size or simply want space in your home, this property is sure to impress, call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to register your interest or arrange a private inspection.