5 hi n dry Acres of rural native bushland in Bees Creek - with town water - NOW WE"RE TALKING!
We all know that land in the Bees Creek area does'nt come along very often so if you've been looking for that special rural block where you can finally build your dream home - pick up the phone and call - 04 3800 4800.
* Section 3951 Hundred of Strangways
* 5.1 Acres or 2.1 hectares approximately
* Regular shaped, unimproved block with natural vegetation and good fall to the rear
* Power passing
* Fire Break installed on 3 sides
* Fenced on 3 sides
* Rates $1,212 per year approx
* Driveway Easement access
Well located within a 10 minute drive to the Coolalinga and Virginia Shopping hubs, schools and child minding facilities, schools and the Fred's Pass Rural Markets.
Move forward today by calling George Pikos on 04 3800 4800.