Super price and reduced for a quick sale this great family is bursting with features like location, close to schools, local shops and CBD, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a magnificent pool. Yes 2020 is your year - HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Don't sit there thinking about it and don't take our word for it - call today on 04 3800 4800 to be the first to inspect. It's quirky and different and you won't be disappointed!
Tick the boxes.....
* Big bedrooms - all with ceiling fans, air-conditioning & widows with garden views
* Fully tiled and separated living and dining areas
* Compact Galley-Style kitchen with gas cooking, back yard views and plenty of bench space. Perfect for all budding chefs
* Private verandahs on 2 sides - fantastic play areas by day and perfect party zones by night
* Paved and fenced pool-side entertaining areas - get ready for sleep-overs as the kids and their friends are going to love this.
* Spa bath in main bathroom
* 2 covered tandem car-parks
* Easy strolling distance to the Driver Primary School and local Driver shops. You can even drive your Golf Cart to the Palmerston Golf course for a quick round.
* Fully fenced, secure, palm studded yards - keeps kids (& pets) safely inside
* Lot: 1466 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 800m2 approx
* House size: 120m2 approx
* House built: Circa 1984
* Rates: $1,620 per year approx
This value for money home will suit the smaller family on a limited budget looking to get into an established area close to schools, shops and the Palmerston CBD.
What a great time to capitalise on Darwin's real estate market!!
Call today to arrange a private Inspection - George Pikos on 04 3800 4800