This property was previously sold but it's now back on the market - but be quick!
It's a Black & Decker special so project home owners must inspect. Sure this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home needs works but it's got great bones and is in a great area. It even comes with a great pool.
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION TIME
Super price and bursting with features - you really need to check this out but PLEASE NOTE - 1 group at a time will be allowed to inspect for 20 minutes each.
Please view the available inspection times and LOCK IT IN.
Don't sit there thinking about it and don't take our word for it - call today on 04 3800 4800 to be the first to inspect. It's quirky and different and you won't be disappointed!
Tick the boxes.....
* Big bedrooms - all with ceiling fans, air-conditioning & widows with garden views
* Fully tiled and separated living and dining areas
* Compact Galley-Style kitchen with gas cooking, back yard views and plenty of bench space. Perfect for all budding chefs
* Private verandahs on 2 sides - fantastic play areas by day and perfect party zones by night
* Paved and fenced pool-side entertaining areas - get ready for sleep-overs as the kids and their friends are going to love this.
* Spa bath in main bathroom
* 2 covered tandem car-parks
* Easy strolling distance to the Driver Primary School and local Driver shops. You can even drive your Golf Cart to the Palmerston Golf course for a quick round.
* Fully fenced, secure, palm studded yards - keeps kids (& pets) safely inside
* Lot: 1466 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 800m2 approx
* House size: 120m2 approx
* House built: Circa 1984
* Rates: $1,620 per year approx
This value for money home will suit the smaller family on a limited budget who are happy to carry out the renos when funding permits - established area close to schools, shops and the Palmerston CBD.
It's a great time to capitalise on Darwin's real estate market so don't miss out!
Call today to arrange a private Inspection - George Pikos on 04 3800 4800