If you're a city worker, foodie or a night clubber who likes to cruise Darwin's vibrant night life in Mitchell Street, then you're going to love living at Unit 1, 19 Finniss St Darwin.
If you're an investor looking for immediate returns, then this beautifully appointed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground level apartment has a consistent rental track record as tenants just love the size and location of this property.
The lease is about to end, which gives the buyer the perfect opportunity to try their hand at AIRBNB. An easy short-term money-making alternative otherwise - it's in the city? So long term rental prospects are always appealing.
If it's a home that you're after, then this gorgeous property offers plenty of space and a beautiful garden outlook. Simply park your car in one of your 2 carparks, take the shopping upstairs to the fridge, hang your clothes in the wardrobe and the job's done. You can even move in before Christmas if you wanted to??
Either way, Unit 1, 19 Finniss St will suit almost everyone looking for a solid, well-built 3 bedroom apartment in Darwin city.
Quality features include:
* Functional open plan design with wide open spaces and lots of windows so you can take in garden views from lots of angles,
* Great verandah offers plenty of space to entertain whether you're a tenant or owner - simply add the BBQ, family and friends,
* A beautiful gourmet kitchen includes ample cupboard space and storage options, terrific pantry and wide granite benchtops throughout.
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes that offer ample storage space
* Both bathrooms are well appointed with luxurious finishes that includes walk through robe in the ensuite.
* Excellent security offering secure card entry, car parking for 2 vehicles and store room.
* Magnificent communal poolside relaxation zone.
* Fantastic location too - walking distance to Mindil Markets, The Casino, Darwin Golf Course, Darwin City and the Botanical Gardens
Whether this property is for you to live in or for your future tenants, the location, amenities and quality ensures that this solid inner-city abode will be a pleasure to live in - everyday.
* Area on title 180m2
* Rates $1,700 per year approximately
* Body Corporate: $1,800 per quarter approx
* Built Circa 2003
Inspections by appointment so please call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to make the arrangements.