Whether you're a foodie or a fitness fanatic this classic Nightcliff elevated home oozes charm, charisma and offers the perfect lifestyle options. Whoever you are - you're going to love living at 6 Walker St.
If you're looking for location, stability for the family and an easy lifestyle this home backs onto the public tennis courts, is within 50 metres to the foreshore, within 100 metres to the local shops, easy reach to Darwin CBD, the University and Darwin's Medical Precinct! Best of all, the owners will never sell this property so long term rental (1 year +) will be preferred over short term prospects.
If it's a home that you're after, then this gorgeous property is ready for your immediate occupancy. It's been renovated and spruced up and best of all - IT WON'T BREAK THE BUDGET!
Either way, 6 Walker St Nightcliff will suit almost everyone looking for a home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and huge verandah upstairs AND an additional rumpus room and bathroom downstairs that is within easy reach of the Nightcliff foreshore. This means - Seaside Sunsets, Cafe Lattes, Wood Fired Pizzas and so, so much more....
Quality features include:
* Functional open plan design with big windows that catch the afternoon sea breezes and timber floors
* Huge full length private verandah offering the perfect quiet relaxation zone,
* A compact well-presented gourmet kitchen includes ample cupboard space / storage options and ample benchtops throughout.
* Spacious bedrooms with big wide windows with garden views and lots of cupboard space.
* Additional Utility / Rumpus room under the home that comes with an additional bathroom
* Double lock up garage and store room offering so much storage space
Whether you have a family or are simply looking for a comfortable seaside abode where you will feel like you are on holidays every day.
The location, amenities and quality of 6 Walker St Nightcliff will be a pleasure to live in - everyday.
Be first to inspect today with Sarah 8981 2666 or George 04 3800 4800.