Absolutely STUNNING this one of a kind townhouse is about to change your life.
Oozing style, sophistication and class, offering space, convenience and creature comforts this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse is about to change someone's life.
Set in a quiet centralised pocket in Stuart Park, this beautifully renovated executive property is perfect for almost every aspect of your daily life. Whether it's a quiet cuppa in the morning, a cold pool-side beverage after work or entertaining family and friends this home is a definite crowd pleaser. Are you ready?
* Ideally suited to those looking for "WOW FACTOR" in their next home
* Beautifully integrated white tiles downstairs, floating timber flooring upstairs and polished stainless-steel trimmings in between
* Not 1 but 4 relaxation zones including intimate balcony off the main bedroom
* Stunning kitchen offers ample cupboard space, wide stone bench-tops and striking red glass splashbacks
* Queen sized bedrooms with big breeze-catching windows all with garden views and ample built in storage space.
*Main bedroom showcases a walk-through robe and stunning Balinese inspired ensuite
* Full length rear verandah overlooks a gorgeous in ground plunge pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The ideal quiet, peaceful relaxation zone by day and intimate entertaining area by night - just add the BBQ, family and friends
* Small easily managed complex of only 4 townhouses - three of these are owner occupied
* Quiet, peaceful and perfect location close to all the facilities available within Darwin City and the Waterfront Precinct
* Fully fenced, secure and private surrounded by beautiful irrigated garden beds
* Built: Townhouse circa 1992; Shed 1995; Verandah / Patio 1997
* Area on title: 357m2
* Rates approx. $1,490 per year.
* Body corp (Whittles) - $2,000 per Qtr (approx) including Sinking Fund..
Your life is about to change - Everything about this home has been renovated to perfection and designed to put the life back into your lifestyle.
If you're ready for the change.... contact George Pikos today to get the ball rolling: 0438004800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org