The proximity of all major facilities and locations, make Nakara one of Darwin's most sought after northern suburbs. Best of all, the owner is heading overseas and wants a quick sale!
This 3 bedroom,1 bathroom solid brick constructed ground level home offers wide open spaces, separate dining / living areas and huge bedrooms.
What we love about this property......
* Recently painted so it's fresh and bright
* Huge kitchen with breakfast bar that separates the dining area - at last the whole family can eat together.
* Separated living room with sliding glass door to the front yard
* Lots of windows throughout the home and great sized front verandah
* Solid brick constructed (built by current owner)
* Great sized front and rear yards - the perfect blank canvas for you to create your own garden masterpiece
* Traditional sized block of land that is fully fenced
* Fantastic location - approx 500 metres to Nakara Primary School, Casuarina CBD, Library and so much more. Also within a short bike ride to Charles Darwin University and within easy reach of Darwin Medical Precinct.
You just can't beat the location which is why Nakara homes don't stay on the market for long.
Inspect today by calling George on 043800 4800
* Lot 5131 Town of Nightcliff
* Lot size: 803m2
* House: Built Circa 1979
* House size: 180m2 approx
* New roof installed Circa 2003
* Easements: Yes - Sewerage rear boundary
* Shed: Yes - not certified
Call today to arrange an inspection. 04 3800 4800