Nothing in life is guaranteed!! But - you can make good choices that will improve your chances in life. if you're a first buyer, then here is a good choice for you.
The proximity of all major facilities and locations, makes Nakara one of Darwin's most sought after northern suburbs. Best of all, the tightly held nature of the suburb has assured buyers of assured capital growth over the years. The secret has been out for many years to those who already live in the area.
So, if your finances have been pre-approved the time to act is now.
This 3 bedroom,1 bathroom solid brick constructed ground level home offers wide open spaces, separate dining / living areas and huge bedrooms.
The house does need modernising, but you can live (very comfortably) whilst you renovate.
Check your needs...
* Recently painted so it's fresh and bright
* Huge kitchen with breakfast bar that separates the dining area - at last the whole family can eat together.
* Separated living room with sliding glass door to the front yard
* Lots of windows throughout the home and great sized front verandah
* Solid brick constructed (built by current owner)
* Great sized front and rear yards - the perfect blank canvas for you to create your own garden masterpiece
* Traditional sized block of land that is fully fenced
* Fantastic location - approx 500 metres to Nakara Primary School, Casuarina CBD, Library and so much more. Also within a short bike ride to Charles Darwin University and within easy reach of Darwin Medical Precinct.
You just can't beat the location which is why Nakara is such a sought after suburb.
Discover today by calling George on 043800 4800
* Lot 5131 Town of Nightcliff
* Lot size: 803m2
* House: Built Circa 1979
* House size: 180m2 approx
* New roof installed Circa 2003
* Easements: Yes - Sewerage rear boundary
* Shed: Yes - not certified
Call today to arrange an inspection. 04 3800 4800