Surrounded by big mature trees and easy to maintain irrigated garden beds this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers the complete package for those keen on a rural lifestyle that's within easy reach of Darwin and Palmerston and everywhere in between.
* Renovated ground level home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and plenty of living space for the smaller family unit.
* Great sized open plan living / dining area with sliding door leading out to the front verandah / carport
* Compact kitchen with ample bench & storage space. Comes with gas cooking too!
* Wide shady verandah out back with a huge carport out front (new but not coded) that double up as additional sitting / entertaining area.
* Spa pool - Perfectly positioned to the rear of the home - the perfect place to unwind after a day at the office or entertaining. Just add friends, family and the BBQ.
* Selectively cleared 2.1 hectares (approx. 5 acres) with full perimeter fencing and separately fenced paddocks for your horses or livestock.
* Free standing Horse holding pen / stables at the rear of the property
* 2 Bores and 2 water tanks provide ample good quality year round water.
Ideally located within a short drive to Virginia General Store, Virginia Day Care, Coolalinga or 15 minutes to the Palmerston CBD - all within easy reach of the daily facilities.
Take the first step to discovering the rural lifestyle you have been looking for by calling George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 or Frank on 0425 254 641
* Lot: 2 Hundred of Strangways
* Lot Size: 2.1 ha
* Easements: Nil known
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* House Size: 110m2 (approx.) Built: Circa 1977 | Renovated: Circa 2017
* Rates: $1,200 per year (approx.)