The living is easy in this low maintenance - high impact, generously proportioned home unit.
Perfectly positioned in the central suburb of Leanyer within an easily managed complex of only 2 units this duplex could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Offering an abundance of space and larger than most, this breezy free-flowing floor plan encompasses two oversized bedrooms with plenty of room for play, sleep and storage and not 1 but 3 relaxation zones.
This wonderful villa offers all the space needed for raising a young family or retiring into and has a lot to offer its new owners. From wide open internal areas through to the expansive outdoor entertaining spaces, you'll love living here...
What we love about living here...
* All the hard work has been done fully renovated inside and beautifully maintained outside - just move in and start living
* Each of the two oversized bedrooms have cool tiles finished with tiled flooring, A/C and a built in robe with large sliding windows looking out over the front and rear gardens.
* Nice big central kitchen oozing quality with ample storage and loads of bench space
* Fully tiled flooring and big windows with security screens means you can keep the windows open, but there is also full air-conditioning for those tropical days.
* Stunning centrally positioned bathroom makes for easy access for all including your guests
* Single carport parking space - with additional parking space in front of your unit
* Securely fenced yards with reticulated tropical garden beds makes the perfect child play area by day or Family BBQ area by night - comes with a fantastic garden shed too!
* Located in a hidden little-known street with less traffic unit 2, 6 Ramil St is within easy reach to several schools, Hibiscus Shopping Centre, Casuarina, The Darwin Hospital Precinct, the airport and of course within an easy commute to Darwin, Winnellie and surrounding areas.
* Lot: 4972
* Area on title: 400m2 (approx.)
* Year built: 1983
* Easement: Yes - Sewer @ rear boundary
* Pool: Compliant
* Rates: $1,260 per year (approx)
* Body Corp fees: Building insurance only - approx $1,200 per year
* Expected Rental: $430 - $450pw (approx.)
A full length rear verandah with ceiling fan overlooks your very own private tropical oasis which includes a magnificent salt water pool - right in your own back yard - the perfect way to unwind. You'll feel like you're living in Bali and you'll definitely love living here.
Call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection: 04 3800 4800