It's not just about the price... this value packed family home is loaded with features.
A Special Home for Special People with More Bang for your Buck
Here's a property you just don't see every day. Tucked away in Darwin's northern suburb of Karama, this is not a house - 26 Copra Crescent is a unique home that has been extensively modified. What a great time to be taking advantage of Darwin's buyer's market...
* 4 big bedrooms - 4 bathrooms (3 of these bedrooms have ensuites) and the 4th can be a teenager's retreat or guest room as it has its own separated entry. In fact, this home has been utilised as a Bed & Breakfast in the past so if that's your thing - it's a home with an income!
* 16 Solar PV panels producing roughly 4.5kw of power back to the grid keeps the ongoing running costs to an absolute minimum
* Wide open plan living areas with cool tiles and full air-conditioning throughout
* Spacious & roomy the U shaped kitchen has been upgraded by lowering of some work benches allowing easy reach for those in a wheel-chair. Complimented by a Gas cooktop, this kitchen will be a pleasure to cook in - for any chef. PS: The owners have retained the electrical connections for future re-connection if required.
* Offering two entrances, the main off Copra Crescent and the second entrance at the rear of the property from Cashew Court.
* Electronic gated entry with undercover parking for 4 or 5 vehicles.
* Lock up Garage that comes complete with your own pit
* Not 1 but 2 relaxation zones - one out front and the other is poolside entertaining to the rear
* Office / Study nook in main living area will make for the perfect home office or computer area
* Fully fenced in ground salt water pool that comes with a manual hoist to assist those in wheelchairs
* Lock-up garage with pit in the rear yard is accessed from the Cashew Ct entrance.
* Secure, immaculate gardens beds and lawns
* The home is within walking distance to nearby schools, major connecting bus routes and the local Karama shopping complex whilst Casuarina CBD is a short drive away.
Extensively modified homes like 26 Copra Cres Karama rarely become available. So if you have a larger family or perhaps need to accommodate a family member with particular needs, then you really need to inspect this property. Best of all - the Owners are definitely heading South, so it must be sold.
* Lot: 6526 Town of Sanderson
* Lot Size: 923m2
* Easements: Yes - Sewerage to the front of the property
* House Size: 180m2 approx
* Built: Original house built Circa 1984
* Reports: Building Status, Plumbing, Electrical, Air-conditioning Reports Available
Inspection: George Pikos 04 3800 4800