If it's land for your horses, cattle, farm, house or even your own subdivision you're after, then look no further!
This rare 10 acre land holding may be the perfect all rounder you've been looking for. Currently under pasture with "Humidicola" grass feed producing around 2,000 bales of hay per season, this beautiful flat, cleared land may be the ideal addition to your portfolio.
Ideally positioned between Humpty Doo and GIrraween this acreage allows for som many options:
It's 10 fully fenced acres at the end of a cul-de sac and allows for:
* Ideally shaped allowing for the potential Subdivision into 2 x 5 acre lots
* Power pole erected on the block with power connected to properties on either side
* Quality bitumen road access right up to your front gate
* Can be used for all your livestock or bale the hay for additional income (current owners have standing orders)
* The ideal blank canvass for you to build your own rural paradise
* Close to Girraween Primary and Taminmin High Schools - bus pick-up zone is within 150 / 200 meters.
* Within easy reach of Coolalinga Central and Humpty Doo Pub
If you have been looking for a quality 10 acre property that is close to facilities, then you'll know how rare they are so you better get moving. Call George Pikos today on 04 3800 4800 to arrange for a private drive over the property or for more details.