If you're looking to land that neat and tidy property close to the Darwin's CBD and the Frances Bay foreshore that won't break the budget, then don't let this one get away.
Ideally located within easy reach of the Darwin Waterfront Precinct, Darwin City, major shopping centres, schools the famous Mindil Markets.
So if you're looking make use of the new first home buyers incentives, or an investment property that will rarely become vacant, then this unit is a winner - definitely, don't let this one get away!!
Situated in the popular suburb Stuart Park in a well laid out complex, unit 10 is well positioned on the second floor and offers the occupant views over Stuart Park, excellent security, plenty of space and a private balcony you can call your own.
* 2 great sized bedrooms with ample built in robes and split air
* Big windows and doors that allow for sensational cross-flow ventilation
* Ensuite in master bedroom with direct balcony access
* Main Bathroom is combined with the laundry, toilet and comes with a bath!!
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, insinkerator and ample cupboard space. Complete with dishwasher
* Full tiled and air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining area with direct access to your private balcony
* Secure gated complex offers 2 car-parks on title plus communal pool and poolside recreation area
AUCTION - On Site 4th April 2019 @ 6pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Terms: 10% On the Fall of the Hammer, Settlement 30 Days (Unless otherwise agreed)
* Lot 9183 Town of Darwin
* Area on Title: 158m2 (approx)
* Zoning: MR - Medium Density
* Built: 2014 (approx)
* Certificates: Full Occupancy issued 2014
* Rates: $1700 pa approx
* Body Corp: $1,150 per 1/4 approx
Details: George Pikos: 043800 4800