Siding onto the lakes with picturesque views over the native bushland belt and calm waters, this beautiful 4 bedroom abode is perfect for the family looking for space, comfort and convenience.
Positioned directly opposite the Durack primary School, tennis courts and only moments from the heart of the CBD 59 Woodlake Bvd sits centre stage for those looking for a home that offers low-maintenance modern living with all the space a growing family needs to thrive.
* Beautifully presented and maintained 4 bedroom PLUS Study home offering open plan living and dining areas that are fully tiled and fully air-conditioned
* Kitchen that includes banks of built in storage and plenty of prep areas to work from
* Main bathroom includes a bath tub and vanity with storage.
* Separate toilet means no more early morning rush hours and the internal laundry is big enough for an extra fridge
* The master bedroom is located to the front of the home and comes with your very own ensuite.
* Positioned directly opposite from the Durack primary School and tennis courts
* Only moments from the heart of the Palmerston CBD whilst maintaining a quiet position against the parklands
* Easy care gardens and carport parking for cars and toys including a side gated entry through to additional parking area and direct access to the shed.
* Now THAT's a SHED! Plenty of work-space and storage and that comes with 2 roller doors that allow access from 2 sides, has a pedestrian access door AND comes with an additional bathroom! Now that's a shed!!
* The back yard is secure from the street and is ideal for the kids or pets to play plus there is another garden shed for the tools. There's even some room along the side yard for you to grow your own vegies.
Around the Suburb
* Ride through the local parks with play areas for the kids
* Easy Primary, Secondary and University options close by
* Nearby to major retailers, employment options and leisure areas
* Within easy reach to the Palmerston CBD & Dry Season markets
* Lot: 5132 Town of Palmerston
* Land size: 771m2
* Easements: Yes (Sewerage rear southern corner)
* Rates: $1,650 per year approx.
* Certificates: House (197m2) Built circa 1997 | Shed + Ablutions (101m2) Built circa 2018
Big homes offering this much space don't become available very often, so if you have been looking for a home that offers the complete package, please call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection on 04 3800 4800.