If space inside and outside the home are important, then you really need to check out 59 Woodlake Boulevard Durack.
Adjoining one of the many lakes that wind through the suburb, this 4 bedroom plus office home comes with 3 bathrooms and 2 sheds. One of the sheds has 2 roller door access points and comes with its own bathroom! Yes, this home will impress and definitely worth an inspection.
Tick the boxes...
* 4 spacious bedrooms all with a/c and garden views - Master with ensuite
* Open plan living and dining areas with formal entry and cassette system air-con
* Compact kitchen with lake views and plenty of cupboard space
* Study / home office
* Internal laundry big enough for a spare fridge or freezer and with access to yard
* Huge all - weather undercover entertaining area
* Massive 100m2 shed with 2 roller door access points and bathroom facilities. Perfect for the caravan, boat(s) or the tinkerer
* Additional 3m x 3m garden shed & 2 bay carport parking
* Good sized lawn area so the kids have some play area
* Opposite Durack Primary School and tennis courts
* A short stroll to the lakes and parklands
* Minutes from Palmerston CBD
* Lot: 5123 Town of Palmerston
* Lot size: 771m2
* Easements: Sewerage (rear corner)
* Rates: $1,720 per year approx.
* Certificates: House (197m2) issued 1997 | Shed + Ablutions (101m2) issued 2018
Big homes offering this much space don't become available very often, so if you have been looking for a home that offers the complete package, feel free to call George to arrange a private inspection on 04 3800 4800.