What a great time to take advantage of Darwin's Buyer market.
This two bedroom top floor apartment set in the breezy seaside suburb of Nightcliff needs some TLC but would make for the perfect first home or investment for the savvy buyer. Move in or rent out, either way, it's an outstanding opportunity and too good to miss.
Inside is a compact kitchen that has all the basics covered. Further in is a dining room sitting separate to the living areas, both of which are air conditioned and tiled flooring with twin sliding doors opening to the balcony that wraps around two sides of the home affording treetop views and catching those cool sea breezes.
Each of the 2 bedrooms has air conditioning and a built in robe with a large window to frame the skyline views. The bathroom and laundry are cleverly combined in the same area to maximise space elsewhere.
A communal rooftop area offers a great space to enjoy fireworks nights or enjoy star gazing. From here you can see the ocean through the treetops and take in the view.
Good things come to those who wait, so this property is currently tenanted until 3rd February 2021. Tomorrow's real estate at today's prices - how good is that??
Tick the boxes...
* Two bedroom top floor corner apartment with wrap-around balcony
* Compact kitchen has all the basics
* Combined laundry / bathroom
* Two bedrooms with air conditioning and built in robes
* Open plan dining room and living areas
* Twin sliding doors open to balcony, great cross flow
* Treetop views and cool sea breezes
* Communal rooftop terrace has sea views
* Top floor with stair access only
* Car parking within complex
* Easy walking distance to the foreshore and Nightcliff shops and weekend markets
* Close to Casuarina, CDU and CSC plus RDH
Whether you enjoy a brisk walk and sunrise, wood-fired pizzas at the Nightcliff foreshore at sunset this apartment will be a great addition to your existing poortfolio or the perfect first "lifestyle" home. Call today to arrange your private inspection.
Lot: 4688 Town of Nightcliff
Area on Title: 104m2
Year Built: Circa 1992
Body Corporate: Castle Real Estate
Body Corporate fees: $1,627 per quarter (Inc $968 Admin + $659 Sinking Fund
Council Rates: $1,500 approx per year.
This unit has been priced to sell, so call George Pikos today to arrange a private appointment on 04 3800 4800