Surrounded by big mature trees and beautiful irrigated lawns this 4 bedroom home offers the complete package for those keen on a rural lifestyle that's within easy reach of Darwin and Palmerston and everywhere in between.
* Older country style home with 4 bedrooms plus office, 2 bathrooms and plenty of space.
* Great sized open plan living / dining area has 2 sliding doors leading out to the back verandah
* Huge kitchen with beautiful wide timber bench top, gas cook top and walk in pantry
* Big wide shady verandahs surround the home with whirly bird on the roof helps with keeping the home cool all day long
* Swimming pool - Perfectly positioned to the rear of the home - the perfect place to unwind after a day at the office or entertaining. Just add friends, family and the BBQ.
* Selectively cleared 4.8 acres (1.9ha) with quality full perimeter fencing with separately fenced paddocks for your horses and livestock. Current owners have been harvesting hay which means your animals will be secure, separated if required and very well fed.
* Huge free standing work shed with additional toilet and shower and cool room. Big enough to house multiple car or equipment storage and has a separate driveway access.
* Separate shaded horse holding pen with additional easily accessed storage sheds ideal for stock feed or garden items.
Ideally located within a short drive to Coolalinga or 15 minutes to the Palmerston CBD - all within easy reach of the daily facilities that you have been looking for.
Section: 5359 Hundred of Strangways
Lot Size: 1.97 ha
Easements: Nil known
Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
House Size: 130m2 (approx.)
Work Shed size: 250m2 (approx.)
Rates: $1,160 per year (approx..)
Take the first step to discovering the rural lifestyle you have been looking for by calling George Pikos on 04 3800 4800.