Perfectly nestled below a canopy of trees and surrounded by irrigated, easy maintained “Land for Wildlife” gardens, 99 Corella Ave sits centre stage in readiness for those who appreciate seclusion amongst nature without being isolated from society. Discover an exclusive sanctuary that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed lifestyle with easy access to every imaginable amenity that the Howard Springs locale offers.
Whether you are just starting out or starting to wind down, this tropical resort style home will impress the fastidious home seeker looking for that life-changing home.
* A beautiful home designed for the tropics and raised off the ground allowing for surrounding cooling concepts all year round.
* High cathedral ceilings, open designed walls that take full advantage of all available breezes enhancing cross-flow ventilation.
* Glowing hard wood floors feature prominently throughout the home adding to the tropical charm and uniqueness.
* The main bedroom offers ample space with quality wardrobe options and 2-way ensuite.
* There is a loft above the bedroom providing a unique space ideal as your private yoga room, meditation space or the perfect art studio.
* Gourmet, gas fired kitchen with good storage and a breakfast bar where cooking for 2 (or more) will be a pleasure - for any Chef.
* 3 metre wide verandahs on both sides of the home provide the perfect shaded relaxation zones that can be enjoyed at any time of day - or night.
* A separately fenced Plunge Pool is surrounded by lush irrigated garden beds and offers yet another perfect relaxation zone.
* The shed, located 30 metres from the main home provides 2 extra parking bays and an additional, fully certified 1 bedroom self-contained studio.
* The studio has the option to provide extra income or accommodation for visiting friends and relatives.
The property is perfectly located within the tightly held Howard Springs area. Fully fenced on a gently sloping 2 acre block with established grounds, mature natives, fruit trees and lawns - all backing onto a council maintained parkland.
All the hard work has been done, just move in and enjoy a tranquil, tropical lifestyle.
* Section: 3958 Hundred of Bagot
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Size: 8,010m2 (1.97 acres approx.)
* Easements: Nil known
* Council Rates: $1,162 per year approx.
* Services: Town Water supply | Septic sewer service | School bus service
* House detail: Built circa 1990 | Size: 103m2 | Certificate issued: 12/10/1990
* Shed detail: Built circa 2007 | Size: 60m2 | Certificate issued: 13/08/2007
* Pool detail: Compliant and registered
* Location snapshot: Palmerston Hospital - 12.8kms | Palmerston CBD - 11.3kms | Robertson Barracks - 16 mins | Coolalinga Central - 10 mins | Darwin Airport - 27 mins | Darwin City - 30.5kms | Howard Springs Tavern & Shops - 2.9kms
Call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection: 04 3800 4800