The owner is packed and ready to retire jn sunny Queensland so he's dropped the price and keen to move on.
An iconic home on the street for its unique letter box, this 2 storey property has been extensively modified to create more space that you'll ever need.
With 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom upstairs and an additional toilet downstairs, this family home will surprise you. Set behind double gates and 6 foot high fencing it's secure and has parking for 2 plus room for the boat and caravan as well. Tropical gardens and rolling green lawns creates an ideal lifestyle - the whole family will love living here but best of all is the price!!
This affordable property is for the budget conscious and includes:
* The iconic letterbox will stay - we've all seen it over the years.
* A new 65m2 (approx.) enclosed addition to the verandah with no shortage of power points and would be perfect for visitors, entertainment or hobbies.
* A 70m2 (approx.) rear verandah making this one of the biggest entertainment areas you'll see - you really need to see this.
* Freshly painted throughout house with new timber look vinyl flooring upstairs
* Ground level is open plan living and dining room with separate kitchen that can be accessed from rear verandah. Great if you like living outdoors or entertaining friends.
* Internal laundry with additional toilet and heaps of storage
* Additional open type shed / workspace - not coded but is the perfect spot for to work on your hobbies.
* Everyone loves a garden shed and this one is extremely well built and is perfectly positioned on the side near the front. The perfect spot if you've got a boat, caravan or camper trailer??
* Side gated entry, great for keeping the dogs secure
* Well located only 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD and close to major connecting bus routes
* Lot 1864 Town of Palmerston
* Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
* Lot Size: 800m2
* Easements: Nil Known
* Rates: $1,707 per year
* Expected Rental: $350 - $370pw
This home has a lot of extras added and still, there are plenty of gardens and lawns for the kids and pets to play.
Be first to call George Pikos to arrange an inspection on 0438004800