Owners instructions are very clear - Contract wanted by end August and are happy to meet the market.
Owners are serious - are you? If so, we need to talk!!
Saturday 10 August @ 11am (Unless sold prior)
* $20,000 deposit on the fall of the hammer,
* Settlement 30 Days thereafter (unless otherwise agreed)
Majestically nestled on just under 5 acres this captivating home has been designed to enjoy Darwin's tropical lifestyle from every living and dining space.
Whether you seek a big comfortable home or an opportunity for somewhere to run your home based business, this manicured home has everything you have ever dreamed of in one sprawling estate.
What you'll love about this property...
* Huge home offers 3 massive bedrooms plus additional self-contained granny flat and well-proportioned living areas all leading onto big open entertaining areas
* Granny flat can be utilised as a Home Office if required
* Centrally positioned country style kitchen with easy access to lounge, dining & entertaining
* Games room easily converts to a 5th bedroom or fantastic cinema room leading out to the pool
* 2 Huge sheds - 1at almost 200m2 with 3 roller doors & has its own toilet and shower. The second is almost 100m2 - so you'll never need any more space for the toys or the workshop
* Private and secured Gated entry to the property with access off Schirmer & Whitewood Rds
* Covered parking for 7 cars, PLUS 10 visitors parks (at least) - great for customers
* Grand poolside gazebo entertaining area adjoining a magnificent in ground pool
* Fenced with tropical garden beds separating the sheds from the entertaining area
* Some Mango trees at the back of the property provide for seasonal produce
* Well located in one of Darwin's premier rural locale with an easy commute to Howard Springs shops, schools, Palmerston Hospital , Coolalinga Central and only 20 mins to the Darwin
* Section: 5860 Hundred of Bagot - 5 Schirmer Court Howard Springs NT 0835 (also known as 480 Whitewood Rd so dual access?)
* Area: 1 hectare 8,600m2
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living) and allows for a variety of uses including Medical Consulting Rooms
* Bore: Yes - approximately 3.8 lt / sec
* Septic: Yes - Enviro
* Grey Water - Yes
* Easements: Nil Known
* Rates: $1,400 pa (approx)
* Certificates: House issued 18/05/11 | Large Shed: issued 8/05/09 | Gate / Fence: issued 18/05/2011 | Smaller Shed: issued 19/01/12 | Verandah addition (rear Carport): issued 25/03/15
* Pool: Salt water - fenced but pool not registered
This manicured home has everything you have ever dreamed of in one sprawling estate - a definite must see - this property is uniquely one of a kind and must be sold!.
For Private Inspections call George Pikos to make the arrangements - 0438004800