Bees Creek is HOT PROPERTY at the moment - if you've been thinking of selling, we may have a buyer ready to inspect - Call George today - 04 3800 4800.
After 40+ years, the owners of this 5 acre Bees Creek property are ready to move into the city. Whether you've been looking for a block of land where you can build your dream home or looking for a weekend getaway - you'd better get moving.
Why the rush?
A couple of reasons:
1. Bees Creek is a sought after rural locale - especially since Coolalinga Central was completed.
2. Priced at land value this property comes with a free house and we all know that great value doesn't last long so don't let this one get away!
Sure, the house is in need of a full make-over (or a bulldozer) but is still very liveable as it is which means you can live in while you are building your new home. With the right attitude and some clever renovation or redevelopment ideas this property could once again become the pride of the neighbourhood and your new home.
Currently the Property Offers...
* 5 glorious acres (2.2ha) on town water, septic and grey water
* Separately fenced paddock that perfect for keeping a horse or some livestock
* 2 garden sheds plus additional steel framed carport or tractor parking area
* Overgrown, tropical gardens surround the existing house ensuring your privacy whilst the rear of the property has been selectively cleared.
* Circular gravel driveway
* An older ground level home that embraces the tropical way of life - filled with louvered windows in most of the home There are no windows to the rear - just insect screens ensuring fantastic free-flowing ventilation and an open plan design that captures the tropical feel that the garden surrounds offers.
* Front and rear verandah
* Solar hot water system
* Country style kitchen to the rear of the home where lattice work has replaced windows
* Big main bedroom (with air-con) plus 2 smaller bedrooms
* Separated ablutions - separate bathroom, separate laundry and separate loo too!!
* Store room plus shade structure that's perfect for the Orchid lovers
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Located just down the road from the Fred's Pass showgrounds and Saturday's Rural Produce markets
* Mere minutes drive to the Coolalinga Central Business District
* Within easy reach to the Virginia Child Minding Centre, public and private schooling options (bus service passes by your front door!!)
Vital Property Details
* Lot 7 Hundred of Strangways
* Size - 2 hectares, 200m2
* Easements - Nil known
* Rates - $1,114 per year
* Zoning - RL (Rural Living)
Inspection is strictly by appointment only.