Best Value for under $600,000
This elegantly appointed privately designed and built family home will suit those looking for a point of difference. Whether it's the chef designed gourmet kitchen or the low maintenance yards here's a home that the whole family will adore.
Tick the boxes....
* Elegantly appointed family home in a quiet street
* Family friendly neighbourhood with central parkland play areas
* Walk to nearby waterways brimming with turtles and bird life
* Electronic gates and carport parking for 2 plus plenty of room for more
* Fully fenced with manicured gardens and tropical foliage make this a very unassuming home from the street
* Inside is a large formal living room with huge breeze-catching windows
* Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with direct access to verandah
* Kitchen has wall of storage with frosted glass cabinetry in glossy finishes, breakfast bar and more
* Large master bedroom suite with ample robes at the front of the home
* 3 more bedrooms all with tiled flooring and generous proportions
* Great sized bathroom comes with a bath and has a separate powder room that will surely minimise the early morning rush hour.
* Verandah runs the length of the home and overlooks a stunning in ground pool
* Large fully paved entertaining area at the back of the home or place for the kids to ride bikes
* Huge internal laundry comes with additional W/C and leads out to the courtyard - perfect for entertaining
* Additional storage room at the back of the home will fit all your camping and fishing gear
* Full security screens and comes with additional CCTV for the security conscious
* Wonderful family home with WOW factor!!
Lot: 6475 Town of Palmerston
Block Size: 641m2
Built: Circa 1998
House size: 212m2 (approx)
Certification: Fully certified (house and Pool)
Easements: Nil known
Rates: $1,700 per year (approx.)
Tucked away in a quiet little known court, 11 Borassus Court Durack comes with electronic gated entry and gorgeous manicured gardens that screen the home from the street.
Perfect for those looking for a home that doesn't require any maintenance and they can move straight in. Beautifully presented for sale and will not last long on the market - make it a must see this weekend.