A lick of paint, some new carpets and a weekend in the gardens will have this property looking like a home again. Make some minor changes to this property and it could easily become your castle - What a great way to start 2018!! Happy New Year!
Well positioned in a popular Northern suburb location, this family home is close to the Royal Darwin Hospital, Tiwi Village, Casuarina and the Charles Darwin University - all major points of attraction and employment.
Boasting an enormous outdoor relaxation zone this solid constructed home has been built to stand through the ages and would be the ideal home to raise a family.
Set back from the street with secure fencing and 2 gated entries, with plenty of useable yard space shaded by palm trees and verandahs that hug the home on all sides. You'll love living here!
You'll love the location too!! Walking distance to Tiwi Primary school, across the road from the local shops and park. Perfect for the family with kids or without - the home sits vacant and ready to move into now.
Inspect all features today with George 04 3800 4800:
* Wonderful home for the family in great Northern location
* 2 minutes to the RDH and Charles Darwin University
* Home has good secure fencing and double gated entry - perfect for the boat or trailer
* Long driveway leads past the home and offers parking for 2 or more
* Verandahs wrap around all sides keeping direct sunlight to a minimum
* Massive side verandah extends off the home doubling your living areas
* Tall palms provide lots of shade and offer a tropical ambience
* Easy care gardens provide large spaces for the kids and pets to play
* Large separated living room lead to adjacent kitchen and dining areas
* Dining room has access through to verandah
* Kitchen boasts wrap around counters along with dishwasher
* 3 bedrooms all have carpeted flooring, split A/C and BIR
* Bathroom includes bath tub and sep W/C
* Vacant and ready to move into today!
Lot: 7125 Town of Nightcliff
Easements: Electricity Easement
Certificates: House 24/10/1991 | Verandah 19/04/2006
Rates: $1,600 pa approx
Inside is a large living room that sits adjacent to the dining and kitchen areas. All of these spaces are well proportioned and have tiled flooring along with a large split A/C and access via sliding door through to the expansive outdoor areas that double your living areas.
Each of the three bedrooms offers built in robes and carpeted flooring along with A/C and bays of louvered windows. The bathroom is central to the home and includes a bath tub, vanity along with built in storage and separate W/C.
Turn this 3 bedroom rock solid house into your home by adding the family, your friends and the BBQ - Don't delay - great value doesn't last long. Call George Pikos today on 043800 4800 to arrange a private viewing.
Note: Furniture indicative only.