Beachfront living at it's very best - It's Time to Enjoy the Lifestyle you deserve.
A short 20 min ferry ride or a picturesque 90 minute drive is Wagait Beach. Locals call it "heaven on earth".
Wagait Beach is an unspoilt, quiet and friendly rural community situated on the northern beaches of the Cox Peninsula where the community is serviced by a ferry service from Darwin.
Ideally located only 128km from Darwin on fully sealed roads, Wagait Beach is a popular destination for those who yearn for peace and quiet after a hard week at work. Or perhaps a more permanent but casual lifestyle is what you're looking for.
120 Cox Drive Wagait Beach - where all your dreams can become reality.
Put your life back into the style you deserve with:
* Massive 4,240m2 with direct beach access and ocean views just over your back fence
* Full fencing with front and rear gates
* Double roller door garage with power
* 2 rain water tanks
* Temporary abultions - perfect whist you are building (or leave as is if you prefer to rough it?)
* Weathered lean-to with weekender caravan (old but fully functional)
* Hard stand building surface
* Well treed block creating the perfect back drop & privacy for your new home
* Walking distance to Cox Peninsular Counrty Club
* Boat Ramp and Ferry Terminal are a short 7 minute drive
* 30 meters from official beach access point
* Easy reach to local Wagait General Store that stocks everything you will need during your weekends including groceries, liquor, fuel, gas, ice, bait, fishing gear, newspapers and fresh bread.
Whether you decide to build your weekend retreat or your permanent residence, Wagait Beach is an unspoilt, quiet and friendly rural community with modern conveniences and perfectly located on the northern beaches of Cox Peninsula. We know you'll love living here.