This stunning residence represents a superior combination of elegance, style and quality and enjoys a prime position in one of Darwin's premier suburbs. As a builder's own home no expense was spared on the design and refurbishment with meticulous attention to detail every step of the way. This home is filled with a palette of vanilla and ivory tones that contrast beautifully throughout.
The home is a standout with a sensational focus on indoor outdoor living and entertaining. Cleverly engineered to maximize natural light, it reveals a superb layout featuring multiple living zones enhanced by soaring ceilings and quality fixtures and fittings.
The embodiment of style and comfort some of the outstanding features include:
* Formal greeting zone that opens onto formal lounge area AND separate formal dining
* Casual dining zone off the kitchen
* Massive high quality European appliance fitted kitchen featuring stunning black granite and huge Butler's Pantry all within easy access from garage and over looking the pool zone at the rear of the home.
* Massive Laundry off the kithcen with additional toilet facilities and an over abundance of cupboard space.
* Expansive family and informal relaxation zone with wet bar opening onto entertaining area
* Fluid layout and design with bi-fold doors to the rear allowing interiors to easily merge with the massive portico style pool-side entertaining area,
* Spacious sitting or music area with sink facilities (the perfect Media?)
* 4 good size bedrooms with ample storage space and balcony off brm 2 & 3
* Master suite with massive walk-in robe and luxury ensuite that includes separate free standing jacuzzi and private Juliette balcony with sea views
* Bright, clean and crisp main bathroom with plenty of room
* Covered entertaining plus resort style pool with BBQ - the perfect relaxation zone
* Separate driveway for the boat and trailer leading to the lock-up garage in the back yard
* Private, fully fenced and beautifully landscaped yards with full irrigation
* 9m x 4m Garage is big enough to house the boat and all the fishing gear and comes with additional kitchenette and bathroom facilities
With high end quality finishes throughout, high ceilings, ornate light fittings, French doors and expensive drapes and window dressings this truly is a luxurious masterpiece - outstanding in every way!
Positioned within walking distance to the Casuarina forshore and an easy 3 minute drive to the Darwin Hospital Precinct this truly is BAYSIDE LIVING AT ITS VERY BEST!
Inspection is definitely by private arrangement. Please call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800