The living is easy in this low maintenance - high impact, generously proportioned home unit. Perfectly positioned on the end of the building within an easily managed complex of only 3 units this triplex could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Larger than many houses, this floor plan encompasses two oversized bedrooms with plenty of room for play, sleep and storage, separate dining, huge kitchen and an internal laundry. This wonderful home unit offers all the space needed for raising a family or retiring into and has a lot to offer its new owners, from wide open internal areas through to the expansive outdoor entertaining spaces.
* Nice big central kitchen boasting gas cooking, ample storage and loads of bench space
* Fully tiled flooring, big windows with security screens means you can keep the windows open, but there is also full air-conditioning for those tropical days.
* Single carport parking space - with additional parking spaces adjoining
* Securely fenced side verandah with reticulated garden beds makes the perfect child play area by day or Family BBQ area by night
* Additional private rear courtyard features an spa - the perfect way to unwind (or exhaust the kids)
* Located in a small quiet court, the location means less traffic in your street and that you'll be within easy reach to Casuarina, schools, Hospitals, the airport and of course Casuarina and Lee Point Coastal Reserves
* Lot: 6830
* Area on title: 202m2
* 9 Solar PV Panels on roof with 1.5Kwh inverter
* Year built: 1991
* Rates: $1,324pa
* Body Corp - Self Managed - Insurance $1,233pa
* Expected Rental: $430 - $450pw (approx.)
Inside it is tiled and air-conditioned throughout and boasts a large separate living and dining rooms with a central kitchen that has a wealth of overhead storage and plenty of prep space as well as easy access to the dining areas making meal time a breeze.
Each of the two bedrooms is finished with tiled flooring, A/C and a built in robe with large sliding windows looking out over the front and rear gardens.
Down the side of the apartment is a verandah with ceiling fan and lights that looks out over the manicured gardens with their rockery beds and good neighbour fencing to the tall palms swaying in the distance creating a wonderful space to entertain or enjoy a cuppa to start the day.
Take a dip in the in ground swimming pool with its rockery edges and tropical lipstick palm backdrop to cool off on those hot Darwin days. A shade sail overhead provides shelter from the sun plus this area is very private so you can relax.
At the front of the home is a single carport parking space with room for a second a few steps away, a small low key garden provides a pop of colour and screens the front bedroom from the neighbours as well.
Located a short commute from Casuarina and the RDH, this apartment is set in a well maintained complex and would be ideal for the home buyer, investor or the retiree keen on a low maintenance, high impact property.