Yes, it’s a small 3 bedroom 1 bathroom freshly painted house but it’s sitting on a MASSIVE 1,160m2 block of land. You’ll need a ride on mower, a green thumb and a few friends to help out but at the end of the day, you’ll have your own tropical paradise.
Ideal for the home maker who’s keen on working in the garden and creating a tropical hideaway, this rough property is ready to shine with just a little hard yakka and some elbow grease.
• 3 bedroom family home in fantastic suburb
• Close to hospitals, schools & amenities
• Casuarina Shopping centre and Dripstone Beach is within a 3 minute drive
• Open plan living areas with separate dining room
• Central kitchen with plenty of cupboards
• Rear verandah is a great place to sit & watch your friends working on the garden
• MASSIVE yard space with established gardens and full fencing
• Carport parking off the side of the home with storage shed
Sitting on a MASSIVE block in the northern suburbs, this home is in need of some work, but anyone who is handy will see this as a foundation to create the home of their dreams. Bring your ideas book and measuring tape to see what will fit, then get to work.
Three bedrooms are all a good size and have a BIR and A/C as well as tiled flooring. The bathroom is a little dated and rickety and could do with some cosmetic surgery but it certainly functional as is.
Outside this home is loaded with potential, with an expansive yard space and established gardens that just need taming, edging and filling in with a splash of colour and tropical plants, this is a weekends work for a lifetimes enjoyment.
This is a home not to be missed - check it out and bring the house and home magazines with you for inspiration.