25 De Lissa Dve Wagait Beach
Discover an exclusive sanctuary in a World Class Location
It's almost impossible to not feel relaxed in your private oasis - and you don't need to travel too far from the Darwin CBD. Within metres from the water's edge, you can stroll down to the beach or to your private pool and enjoy the finer things in life.
With lifestyle as the focal point this stunning property has been carefully designed as a potential income earner or so that the owners can leave their worries behind and escape the hustle and bustle of the "city life".
Just minutes to the local shop, this secluded section of Wagait Beach truly is a tropical paradise. Set upon a substantial 4,040 square metre allotment that backs directly on to the sea shore you will marvel at all that is on offer with this luxurious yet practical lifestyle masterpiece. Whether it's camping in a secluded corner of Cox Peninsular, cooking a freshly caught mud-crab on a fire on the beach or catching a feed of fresh fish from your back door ..... you'll love living here!
Currently being used as Bed & Breakfast accommodation, San Solaro Bay is being offered for sale with everything in place. Crockery, cutlery, linen, furniture AND forward Dry Season bookings. Which means you can earn a handsome living in between your visits if you wanted to.
* 4 huts with ensuites nestled under a paper bark forest canopy - all raised off the ground and connected by timber decked walkways that lead to the central gathering area.
*The separated living area is 30 metres down the boardwalk where you'll find the perfect gathering area easily accommodating fit your family and your friends' family. * Living areas that offer big glass sliding door to the verandah and windows bringing the outside indoors with the magnificent sights and sounds the surrounding forest offers as your backdrop
* An entertaining deck adjoining the family room comes in very handy with the BBQ and plunge pool all set amongst the natural woodland forest where relaxation is so easy.
* Like to cook? Enjoy the chef's kitchen complete with gas cooking in an area where the whole family can get involved and not be in each other's way. Cleverly designed to maximise the use of all spaces and a pleasure to cook in for any chef.
* A triple bay shed ensures that you have plenty of storage to accommodate all that is needed for your new lifestyle. Boat, trailer, Quad, Camper, fishing gear and so much more...
* Watching nesting turtles, enjoying a glass of your favourite beverage whilst catching a fresh fish off the shoreline or cooking a freshly caught mud crab on an open wood fire - you'll love living here!
You'll love life at Wagait Beach...
* Rates: $900 per year (approx.) = $596 rates + $300 pa waste management levy.
* The home is serviced with approx 15,000 litres of water tank storage, 3 phase mains power
* Bore that pumps approximately .3lts per second - used to water the garden
* Regular school bus service and rubbish collection service
* Wagait Beach is accessible by car (approx 1 hour from Palmerston), private boat or Sea Link offer a reliable regular passenger Ferry service from Mandorah to Cullen Bay (approx 15min ride).
* Approx 1 hour drive to Palmerston CBD on easy, well maintained all year access roads
* 15 min ferry ride from Cullen Bay Marina leaving throughout the day
* School bus service - collects children from your front door and drop off at the Mandorah Jetty and picks them up after school.
* Regular weekly rubbish collection service
* An active Council keeps the Wagait Beach community informed and maintains the area to a high standard preserving the quality of the location
* Amazing fishing from the shore, the boat, or from the jetty
* Cox Peninsular Country Club is within walking distance and the ideal spot for a relaxed meal or social gathering
* Local IGA store is within easy reach and offers an array of grocery items, fresh food, general household items and a great selection of beers, wines and spirits
Whether you're looking for additional income or a sea-change in one of Australia's last directly accessible beach-side locations - your personal paradise is calling and the time to act is now - call George Pikos to arrange a private tour on 04 3800 4800
After work, park your car at Cullen Bay, hop on the Ferry and 20 minutes later, you'll be in Paradise. 25 De Lissa Dve - you'll definitely love living here!
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.