53 Dripstone Rd Alawa
Contact agent for details
Too Late - Under Contract!
Investors, Renovators and Home Makers - Positioned in a prime location within walking distance to CDU, Casuarina Square , Alawa Primary and Casuarina Secondary College ensures that this property will never be vacant! If you decide to live in yourself - you'll love the convenience of the location.
Owner lives abroad and wants the property SOLD!
* Lot 2200 Town of Nightcliff
* Land size: 817m2
* Easements: Drainage + Sewerage
* Rates: Approx $1,700 pw
* House built: circa 1979
* Reports: Building Status & Pest Reports available
Set back from the street, the home has just had some renovations carried out but there's still plenty for the new owners to do.
* Solid brick construction with lots of breeze-catching windows with garden views
* 3 bedrooms all with newly laid carpeted flooring underfoot & built in robes
* Bathroom has a shower and vanity with hallway linen closet
* Kitchen offers wrap around counters with ample built-in storage options
* Internal laundry room with built in storage
* Open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring
* Off street parking for 1 with garage parking for another
* Built in garage / workshop / storage room off the backside of the home
* Secondary shed / workshop in the backyard
* Verandah spans off the back of the home overlooking yards & gardens
You'll love the location....
* Moments from the Alawa Bakery with the best Baklava and cakes
* Schools - Casuarina Secondary College and Alawa & Nakara Pre & Primary schools
* Casuarina Shops, the RDH and CDU are all nearby
* Jingili Water Gardens and Skate Park offer plenty of afternoon activities for the family
Whether you're a conscientious home maker or an astute investor this property will tick many of the boxes.
Discover 53 Dripstone Road Alawa today by calling, texting or emailing George Pikos today - 04 3800 4800.
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.