33 Flinders St Johnston
Offers under $1,100,000
Stunning Executive Home Oozing Quality & Class
As soon as you arrive, there is a feeling of anticipation and expectation that everything is going to be gorgeous, and as you enter through the beautiful entrance, this home certainly delivers in every regard.... Welcome to 33 Flinders Dve Johnston.
Located at the end of the road on a corner block, this home offers incredible privacy with a beautiful bushland backdrop. Only 6 years young your new abode has been meticulously maintained and cared for by the current owner builders. The photos can't convey the absolute sense of space, serenity and stunning beauty that is evident within this home.
Inside you will be greeted by an enormous floorplan with wide open living areas, banks of sliding doors through to the poolside entertaining space along with a kitchen that every chef dreams about. Filled with quality appliances, hand crafted cabinetry, pull-up and pull-out storage along with an twin ovens - Your lifestyle dreams are about to become reality.
You'll love living here ......
* Stunning executive abode oozing quality, comfort and convenience
* Massive internal spaces with open plan living room that leads to the front porch
* Kitchen - offers endless stone bench space, built in twin fridges and twin ovens, and instant hot and cold-water supply. The adjoining Dining room is framed in a full wall window overlooking the pool - of course!!
* Master bedroom suite is truly of grand proportion with an elegant ensuite bathroom and endless wall storage space.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are massive and offer huge built-in robes robe. Bedroom 3 offers direct access onto the decked poolside entertaining area, whilst Bedroom 2 has been set-up as a home office with beautiful outlook via a corner window unit, built in storage and desk option
* Main bathroom has twin vanity with walk through glass shower, separate full W/C facility
* Huge Laundry room with a wall of storage and glass splash-backs
* Outside the home has a gorgeous swimming pool with a decked entertaining area that spans right to the boundary line with built in seating, pergola and a built in BBQ as well
* Fully secure with gated entry opening on to manicured landscaped, easily maintained yards and gardens
You'll love the location too...
* Bushland setting across the street and plenty of community spaces in the area
* School options in Johnston or across the street in neighbouring Zuccoli
* Within easy reach of major retailers, employment options and restaurants
* Approx 5 minute drive from the Palmerston CBD, markets throughout the Dry Season and local Taverns.
* Lot: 10368 Town of Palmerston
* Land Area: 963m2
* House Size: 430m2 approx
* Built: circa 2015
* Solar PV Panels: Approx 27 panels Installed circa 2017
Positioned on a corner allotment with dual frontage, the home has a formal access point passing by tropical gardens and manicured lawns with a water feature through to an oversized front door framed with an architectural roofline that brings the WOW.
Your home delivers on all the lifestyle elements you could ever possibly dream of on a scale that will impress even the most fastidious home buyer. You'll definitely love living here..
Inspections are strictly by appointment only.
Please call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to arrange your private tour today
: 963.00 m2
: 430 m2
Built In Robes
Solar Hot Water
Split System Aircon
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.