36/79 Mitchell St Darwin City
Darwin City Location @ Budget Price
Owners have sacrificed the price of their 2 bedroom, first floor apartment to ensure a speedy sale!
Tenants love living close to the city - Foodies & night clubbers like to cruise Darwin's vibrant Mitchell Street strip. This unit is currently vacant which means you get the property ready for Darwin's busy tourist season.
If you're an investor looking for immediate returns, then this freshly painted, well appointed 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is perfectly located within easy reach of the city, Casino or Mindil Beach Markets so long term rental prospects are always appealing.
It's not huge, but if it's a cheaper home that you're after, then this well maintained property simply needs your electricity connected and your personal furniture, take the shopping upstairs to the fridge, hang your clothes in the wardrobe and the job's done (once the tenant moves out of course).
Either way, Unit 36, 79 Mitchell St Darwin City is a great sized 2brm unit within a larger complex offering all the city-close conveniences needed and will suit almost everyone looking for a city close lifestyle where you can easily work rest and play - without breaking the budget.
* First floor unit with functional open plan design that incorporates the living space with the kitchen and dining area.
* Lots of windows allowing for breezy cross-flow ventilation
* Two spacious bedrooms with lots of built in robe space
* Compact bathroom that incorporates the laundry
* Excellent security and off-street car parking for 1
* Approx 200m from Darwin's beautiful Esplanade, walking / jogging tracks and council maintained parklands
* Within a casual stroll to Darwin Centre, Restaurants, Cafes, Nightclubs and Pubs
Whether this property is for you to live in or for your tenants - maybe try your hand at AirBNB(?), the location ensures that this inner city abode will be a pleasure to live in - everyday.
* Lot: 4674 Town of Darwin
* Area on title: 54m2
* Body Corp: Elite Management $1,025 per quarter approx ($79 per week)
* Council Rates: $1,400 per year approxr ($28 per week)
* Expected rental: $350pw
Call or text George today to arrange a private viewing on 0438004800
Built In Robes
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.