14 Joseph Crt Wagait Beach
Contact agent for details
Private Peaceful & Perfect - Affordable Seaside Lifestyle
Perfectly nestled below a canopy of mature trees and backing onto Wagait Beach coastal rain forest, 14 Joseph Crt sits centre stage in readiness for those who appreciate seclusion amongst nature without being completely isolated from society.
Discover an exclusive, relaxed sanctuary that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed seaside community lifestyle within an easy 20min ferry ride across to Darwin's bustling city centre.
This 2 bedroom tropical style home will impress the fastidious home seeker looking for that life-changing home that's private, peaceful and perfect. You'll love living here!
* A beautiful home designed for the tropics with 3 metre wide verandahs on all sides provide the perfect, private shaded relaxation zones that can be enjoyed at any time of day - or night.
* Full length rear verandah overlooks a stunning native backdrop where you can take in the sounds of scurrying Lizards and Wallabies and the chatter of the birds whilst you enjoy that early morning cuppa. After work this unique and private relaxation zone provides an ideal yoga or meditation space that easily converts into the entertaining area when guests arrive. Get ready for sleep overs because your friends won't want to leave.
* With an open plan design that includes cool floor tiles, ceiling fans, glass sliding doors and large windows that take full advantage of all available breezes this home has been designed with year round comfort in mind. Of course, the home can also be closed if you prefer the comfort of air-conditioning.
* Gourmet, gas fired kitchen with plenty of preparation bench space and good storage options comes with ample natural light making cooking a pleasure - for any Chef.
* A converted water tank swimming pool will be a hit with your visitors and offers yet another perfect relaxation zone.
* The property is well located in a quiet court within the tightly held Wagait Beach community on a gently sloping parcel. Offering full fencing, established grounds and shady mature trees all backing onto native coastal rain forest - this is your own piece of paradise.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW....
* Lot: 180 Hundred of Bray
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Size: 4,640m2 (1.1 acres approx.)
* Easements: Nil known
* Rates: $900 per year (approx.).
* Services: Town Electricity supply | Septic sewer service
* House detail: Built circa 1995 | Size: 175m2 approx | Certificate issued: 23/08/95
* Water: 30,000 litres approx of rainwater tank storage
* Property is fully fenced and has a u-shaped driveway
* Regular school bus service and rubbish collection service
* Wagait Beach is accessible by car (approx 1 hour), private boat or Sea Link offer a reliable regular passenger Ferry service from Mandorah to Cullen Bay (approx 12min ride).
Whether it's bird watching, gardening, fishing, home brewing or a simple lifestyle within a quiet sea-side community that appeals ... after work, park your car at Cullen Bay, hop on the Ferry and 20 minutes later, you'll be in paradise. 14 Joseph Crt - you'll definitely love living here.
If you would like to discuss or arrange your private inspection, please call George Pikos today to discuss. 04 3800 4800.
Above Ground Pool
Split System Aircon
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.