6 Bee Court Malak
Budget Conscience? Here's the Bargain you've been looking for!
If you've been looking for your first home, project or an investment property but are working within a tight budget, then you'll know that properties priced under $400,000 are becoming extinct!
There is a lot going on in this massive 968m2 property in the Northern Suburbs - close to schools and parklands for the kids and plenty of weekend activities as well, the home is perfectly located for the busy family that needs a central position.
Tick the boxes...
- At street level the home presents with a long driveway with parking for at least 4.
- Around the back is a large yard that has a lot of structures ready to use for maybe a green house, reptile house, kids play area - the options are endless.
- There is a HUGE shed for the tools or the toys with shelving and there is a 2nd green house as well.
- With all that going on, there is still a large grassy section for the kids and pets to play.
- Under the shelter of a large verandah is a built in bar and outdoor entertaining area with loads of shelving and space to host a BBQ.
- Additional storage room as well perfect for the bikes, golf clubs or gardening tools.
- Inside there are a lot of original touches like the vinyl flooring underfoot.
- The living areas are open and light, the kitchen has been updated with a pantry and overhead storage plus a nook as well as a servery bar through to the dining areas.
- Each of the three bedrooms is a good size and two include an A/C.
- The bathroom has a bath tub / shower combo with a separate toilet
- Internal laundry room with linen press and direct access to the back yard.
Around the Suburb:
- Walk to nearby schooling options for the kids
- Casuarina Shopping centre, Darwin's Medical Precinct and Charles Darwin University are within easy reach - by car or bus.
- Casuarina Coastal Reserve and local shops are nearby
- Parklands with play areas nearby and close to Leanyer Water Park and so much more
Sure the property needs some TLC, but the bones are excellent - Solid construction, fully fenced and in a quiet court this home is perfect if you're looking for a project that you can live in while you scrub and polish.
* Lot: 2385 Town of Sanderson
* Block Size: 968m2
* House Built: Circa 1980
* Shed built: circa 2003 | Verandah built: circa 2001
* Easements: Sewerage easement
* Council Rates: $1, 500 per year approx.
* Expected Rental: $400 - $430pw
Properties priced under $400,000, are definitely an endangered species so call today to arrange your inspection - George Pikos on 04 3800 4800
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.