36 Raffles Rd Gray
Renovate or Detonate & Start Again
Cheaper than a block of land!!
Sure this property has seen better days but you REALLY need to check out the ncredible Value for the right buyers! If you've been looking for a project home - or if you're a builder looking for land - you REALLY need to check this property out!
The house is solid and the bones are good but it does need serious renovations.
The bad bits.....
* The floors need new tiles and you might consider new windows and doors
* You'll need a new kitchen & laundry
* You'll need a new ceiling in one of the bedrooms and built in robes throughout
* You'll need another bathroom
* You'll definitely need another paint job inside and out
* You'll need a new carport
The good bits.....
* It's very solidly built in an established area so you know who your neighbours will be
* Fully certified house & Garden Shed
* There's a solar hot water system
* It's fully fenced with a garden shed
* The block of land is a traditional sized alotment of 778m2 with NO easements
* Walking distance to local shopping centres, bus stops and local schools
So, if you've been looking for a renovators special (or specky) on a traditional block of land then this may be the ideal property
* Lot: 1432 Town of Palmerston
* Lot size: 778m2
* Easements: Nil Known
* Rates: $1,620 per year (approx)
* House built: Circa 1985
* House size: 110m2 approx
* Shed certified: 5/10/94
Owners will negotiate so grab your safety boots and hard hat and arrange a private inspection today with George Pikos on 0438004800 .
This one won't last - so don't delay.
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.