312/102 Esplanade Darwin City
It's A No Brainer for Home Seekers AND Investors
If you're a fitness fanatic, a foodie or a night clubber who likes to cruise Darwin's vibrant entertaining strip, then you're going to love living at the C2 building on the Esplanade.
If you're an investor looking for regular returns, then this beautifully appointed 2 bed, 2 bath apartment should fit the bill. It's in the city and it's already got a tenant in it?
If it's a home that you're after, then you'll have to wait until the lease finishes in November 2020 before you can enjoy this gorgeous property. You can look forward to plenty of space including ample cupboard, floor and balcony space and is the complete package with 2 secure basement carparks.
Either way, Unit 312, 102 Esplanade will suit almost everyone looking for a secure, community environment, inner city lifestyle apartment in central Darwin city.
Quality features include:
* Functional open plan design with open spaces and big sliding glass doors so you can take in the cityscape views and sea breezes,
* Great sized verandah offers plenty of space to entertain whether you're a tenant or owner - simply add the BBQ, family and friends,
* You'll be cooking with gas in a beautiful gourmet kitchen that includes ample cupboard space and storage options, terrific pantry and wide granite benchtops throughout.
* 2 spacious bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms that are beautifully appointed with luxurious finishes that includes dual basins and relaxing bath tub in the ensuite.
* Excellent security offering secure FOB entry that will only take you to your floor, basement car parking for 2 vehicles and beautiful communal poolside relaxation zone that includes a BBQ.
* There's even a well-equipped community gymnasium for those that don't have time to walk along the Esplanade.
* Incredible location - away from the busy streets of Darwin City yet within walking distance to all that the CBD has to offer.
Whether this property is for you to live in or for your future tenants, the location, amenities and quality ensures that this modern inner-city abode will be a pleasure to live in - everyday.
* Area on title 112m2 approximately
* Rates $1,600 per year approximately (TBC)
* Body Corporate: $1,521 per quarter approximately
* Built: Circa 2012 approx
Inspections by appointment so please call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to make the arrangements.
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.