8/75 Driver Ave Driver
Quiet Peaceful & Perfect - Owner will lease back for 12 months if req
Tucked away in a well looked after complex, this beautifully renovated ground level home unit is secure and comes with a glorious parkland outlook. Neat and tidy, this 2 bedroom unit is ready for the new owners.
If it's an investment you're looking for, then the current owners will re-rent the property back for a minimum of 1 year! Talk about the perfect scenario!
Whatever your reason to buy, NOW is a great time to be taking advantage but at this price - don't delay!
Check your needs .......
* Beautiful ceramic tiled flooring throughout the unit
* Quality compact kitchen with garden outlook and finished in modern designer colour includes wide benchtops and breakfast bar
* Fully air conditioned with new ceiling fans throughout and refurbished as part of the home renovators scheme
* Quality bathroom renovation that incorporates a compact yet functional laundry
* Ample storage options with built in robes in both bedrooms and linen cupboard in the hallway
* Wide bench tops in the kitchen allowing for plenty of prep area & comes with breakfast bar
* Private patio out back makes the perfect relaxation zone with parkland views & cooling all year round breezes,
* Well maintained complex with communal gardens and ample carparking
* Walking distance to the local shops, schools, golf course and park lands yet mere minutes drive to the Palmerston city centre.
It's not a huge unit, but it's perfect for the first home buyer, tenants or those looking to downsize but best of all it's renovated and ready for you to move into. A true polished gem and you'll love living here.
* Lot: 1402 Town of Palmerston
* Area on title: 69m2
* Rates: $1,600 per year (approx)
* Body Corporate: $1,004 per qtr (approx.)
The perfect choice for quality, location and budget - Call or text George Pikos today to arrange a private viewing. 04 3800 4800
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.