75 Akers Rd Humpty Doo
7 Acres Great Street - Income Potential
If it's land to build your dream home or to run a couple of horses or livestock you're after, then look no further!
This rare 2.87 ha (approx 7 acres) holding may be the perfect all rounder you've been looking for. Currently under pasture with "Humidicola" grass feed producing around 1,000 bales of hay per season, this beautiful flat, cleared land may be the ideal addition to your portfolio.
Ideally positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac that is surrounded by well kept homes between Humpty Doo and GIrraween this acreage will tick many boxes.
* Ideally shaped and well sloping provides good run-off and allows you to position your new home wherever you want.
* Power connected to properties on either side
* Quality bitumen road access right up to your front gate
* Can be used for all your livestock or bale the hay for additional income (current owners have standing orders)
* The ideal blank canvass for you to build your own rural paradise
* Close to Girraween Primary and Taminmin High Schools - bus pick-up zone is within 150 / 200 meters.
* Within easy reach of Coolalinga Central and Humpty Doo Pub
If you have been looking for quality acreage close to facilities, then you'll know how rare they are so you better get moving.
Call George Pikos today on 04 3800 4800 to arrange for a private drive over the property or for more details.
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.