4 Beetaloo St Tiwi
Contact agent for details
Thios property SOLD in 5 Days!! - More wanted in TIWI - Call George today for a free market appraisal..
Besides being a great area to live, the suburb of Tiwi is renowned for larger than normal blocks of land so if you are looking for a little more space, you really need to see 4 Beetaloo St Tiwi.
Set in a quiet location close to Casuarina, Dripstone High school and the Royal Darwin Hospital, this sizeable home has a versatile floorplan that can be shaped to fit your family's needs.
* Massive outdoor entertaining / relaxation area overlooking the pool
* Beautiful kitchen with glass splashbacks and central island work area offering a huge amount of built in storage areas! Modern and chic and will please any budding chef.
* Reconfigured living and dining areas can double up to become additional bedrooms when visitors arrive & provide fantastic use of the space - could be a 5 bedroom house if required.
* All bedrooms are fully tiled with built in robes and A/C
* Master bedroom offers luxurious ensuite & walk in robe, A/C & front verandah access
* Ensuite bathroom is sleek and modern with a generous layout
* Internal laundry room with storage room built in
* Two storage sheds offer great space for the tools or toys
* Small front porch overlooks the front yard & could be converted to parents only relaxation zone.
* Bitumen driveway allowing for more parking than you have vehicles PLUS additional driveway so you can park the boat or trailer
* Property is located within an easy walking (or riding) distance to Dripstone Middle School, Charles Darwin University, the local shop and the Royal Darwin Hospital
* 3 minutes from Casuarina Business Centre and the beach
Fully fenced and secure, 4 Beetaloo St is well located in the heart of a great suburb and well positioned on this massive 1,100m2 block allowing for your future renovation ideas or developing a beautiful garden masterpiece.
Start the ball rolling by calling George Pikos to arrange a private inspection on 0438004800 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lot: 6996 Town of Nightcliff
Easements: Yes - Sewer and Electricity
Rates: $1,700pa (approx.)
Certificates: House, Additions, Sheds x2, Pool
Built In Robes
Split System Aircon
Real Estate NT by George Pikos
Suite 1, 3 Bishop St
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.